Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made May 13-19 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Hunter Ryan Warren, 18, of Rod Alston Road, Louisburg: possession of stolen motor vehicle, felony fleeing to elude while operating a motor vehicle and destruction/damage/vandalism of property; $50,000 secured bond.
• Rhakeim Williams, 51, of Lunbar Court, Kittrell: simple assault and assault on a female; $5,000 secured bond.
• Alice Marie Inscoe, 34, of Windsong Lane, Youngsville: two counts possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, felony possession of cocaine and maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for the purpose of manufacturing or selling a controlled substance; $35,000 secured bond.
• Mark Gilliam, 44, of Mitchell Store, Road: Youngsville: possession of a Schedule I controlled Substance; $7,500 secured bond.
• Ronald Lee Spence, 65, of K and M Way, Louisburg: felony maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for the purpose of manufacturing or selling a controlled substance and possession of heroin; $10,000 secured bond.
• Christin Rigsbee, 26, of 12th Street, Butner: possession of heroin; $10,000 secured bond.
• Robert Ross, 43, of Ross Hill Drive, Franklinton: possession of heroin, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance and possession of marijuana up to 0.5 ounces; $10,000 secured bond.
No arrests reported.
• Victoria F. Benson, 21, of N.C. Highway 39, Louisburg: assault on government official, injury to personal property and resisting public officer; $18,000 secured bond.
• Glenn Strumke, 30, of Snow Avenue, Raleigh: identity theft, financial card fraud and possession of stolen goods or property; $25,000 secured bond.
• Amanda Marie Tresler, 36, of Quebeck, Tennessee: exploitation of a disabled or older person’s trust; $50,000 secured bond.