Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made June 17-22 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
No arrests reported.
• Donald Tharrington Edwards, 78, of U.S. Highway 401, Louisburg: intimidating a witness; $5,000 secured bond.
• Adam Jeffery Marion, 35, of Cold Creek Place, Huntersville: $26,000 secured bond.
• Stephanie Kuuipo Akai Thurston, 33, of Midnight Lane, Franklinton: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 unsecured bond.
• Robert Somerville, 36, of Raleigh Road, Kittrell: robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm by a felon and fictitious information to an officer; $152,000 secured.
• Jymiah Monae Fogg, 22, of Kenmore, Louisburg: simple assault; no bond.
• Tyrece Markel Mitchell, 29, of Mays Crossroads Road, Franklinton: assault on a female; no bond.
• Cindy Alvarez-Lopez, 23, of Loblolly Circle, Louisburg: possession with intent to sell and deliver heroin and possession of heroin; $25,000 secured bond.
• Brandon Kyle Carwell, 25, of Wembeley Court, Youngsville: failure to appear; $1,000 secured bond.
• Randall Brett Hicks, 33, of Old Halifax Road, Zebulon: larceny, obtaining property by false pretense, driving with license revoked, hit and run leaving the scene of property damage and failure to appear; $8,100 secured bond.
• Michael Keith Lewis, 48, of Lancaster Store Road, Castalia: assault on a female; $5,000 unsecured bond.
• Morgan Thomas Owens, 29, of Seven Paths Road, Louisburg: grand larceny; no bond.