Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made March 5-11 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• John Jessup, 59, of White Level Road, Louisburg: first degree trespassing; no bond.
• Steve Cannady, 56, of West Green Street, Franklinton: probation violation; $1,000 secured bond.
• Kyle Copeland, 35, of New Bethel Church Road, Henderson: possession of less than 1/2 ounce of marijuana; $500 secured bond.
• Thomas Reed Wells, 20, of Hill Court, Youngsville: two counts failure to appear; $1,500 secured bond.
• Shankqua Shontay Burroughs, 29, of PG Pearce Road, Zebulon: driving with license revoked and speeding; $2,000 secured bond.
• Stephen Maurice Hawkins, 34, of Mill Street, Franklinton: four counts of possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine, four counts of selling cocaine, one count of maintaining a vehicle or dwelling and one count of manufacturing, selling, delivering or possessing a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school; $150,000 secured bond.
• Timothy Dalton Horne, 24, of Justice Street, Louisburg: driving with license revoked; $1,000 secured bond.
• Charles Brantley Hudson, 49, of Moulton Road, Louisburg: attempted breaking or entering; $5,000 secured bond.
• Desmond Pitts, 41, of Layton Store Road, Castalia: assault on a female; released on a written promise to appear.
• Richard Miller Sr., 46, of Cambridge Drive, Franklinton: breaking and entering and trespassing on real property; $35,000 secured bond.
• Joseph Andrew Murphy, 18, of Tarboro Road, Youngsville: simple assault; released on a written promise to appear.
• Ethan Dale Sims, 28, of Cunningham Road, Zebulon: possession with intent to sell or deliver heroin and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling; $50,000 secured bond.
• Walter Earl Thomas, 41, of Halifax Road, Louisburg: possession of marijuana paraphernalia and possession of alcohol in the passenger area of a vehicle; $500 secured bond.