Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made March 12-18 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Craig Spencer Schick, 31, of Dupree Drive, Louisburg: larceny; $2,000 secured bond.
• Jerquannzie Rodwell, 25, of Walter Grissom Road, Kittrell: probation violation; $40,000 secured bond.
• Bobby Ray Nelms, 57, of N.C. Highway 56, Louisburg: larceny; $500 secured bond.
• Zachary Taylor Fitzgibbon, 26, of Kemp Road, Louisburg: defraud a drug screen test; $18,000 secured bond.
• Robert David Chait, 29, of Ag Drive, Youngsville: possession of a Schedule I controlled substance; $10,000 secured bond.
• Adrain Quintay Webb, 34, of U.S. Highway 401, Louisburg: possession with intent to manufacture, sell of deliver cocaine, maintaining a dwelling or vehicle, possession of less than 1/2 ounce of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia; $10,000 secured bond.
• Jeremy Wright, 28, of Kemp Road, Louisburg: two counts probation violation; $2,000 secured bond.
• Fred Marvin Strickland, 37, of Chicken Hollow Drive, Louisburg: driving with license revoked and driving left of center; $1,000 secured bond.
• Gary Shaquile Lynch Jr., 26, of Kemp Road, Louisburg: driving with license revoked; $700 secured bond.
• Quatayvious DaQuam Johnson, 27, of Queens Drive, Louisburg: probation violation; $20,000 secured bond.
• Tyrone Seward, 23, of Wilson Fuller Road, Louisburg: shoplifting concealment of goods, simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $3,000 secured bond.
• Anthony Horne, 22, of Bailey’s Creek Drive, Kittrell: unsupervised probation violation; $940 bond.
No arrests reported.
• David Jacob Chait, 27, of Bert Winston Road, Youngsville: probation violation; $1,525 bond.
• Daniel Blake, 31, of Jordan School Road, Warrenton: felony probation violation; $40,000 secured bond.
No arrests reported.