Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made from April 22-28 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Early Demetrick Mullins, 42, of Carrington Avenue, Youngsville: failure to register as a sex offender; $20,000 secured bond.
• Clint Pender, 30, of Johns Lane, Zebulon: assault on a female; no bond.
• Mark Wayne Chappell Jr., 40, of Dorsey Road, Louisburg: breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering; $5,000 secured bond.
• Joseph Dean Pitner, 42, of Windsong Lane, Youngsville: assault on a female; no bond.
• Jonathan Seagroves, 31, of Spencers Gate Drive, Youngsville: assault on a female; no bond.
• Lauren Seagroves, 32, of Spencers Gate Drive, Youngsville: simple assault; no bond.
• Robert Talmadge Wetherington, 29, of Tradewinds Road, Newport: possession of heroin, maintain a vehicle or dwelling for a controlled substance, possession of 0.5 to 1.5 oz. marijuana, possession of schedule four controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $28,000 secured bond.
• Sampson Jannell Oliver, 35, of Burnside Road, Oxford: assault on a female, no bond.
• Shalonda Marie Terry, 44, of Burnside Road, Oxford: simple assault, no bond.
• Dustin Ray Ross, 33, of Tarboro Road, Youngsville: communicating threats, no bond.
No arrests reported.
• Morgan Maclean Hubley, 36, of Bricsley Circle, Clayton: failure to work after being paid; $5,000 unsecured bond.
• Janene Duperry Lewis, 47, of Darius Pearce Road, Youngsville: violate domestic violence protective order; no bond.
• Jonathan Beaman Jr., 19, of Strickland Road, Louisburg: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 secured bond.
• Melvin Dewayne Perry, 55, of Bunn Elementary School Road, Bunn: assault on a female; no bond.