Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Jan. 23-28 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• William McKinley Terry, 37, of Old Espon Road, Henderson: assault on a female; no bond.
• Steven Lamont Wilson, 29, of Denton Road, Middlesex: assault by strangulation; no bond.
• Harley Foster, 18, of Cooke Road, Louisburg: conspiracy to break and enter a building with intent to commit larceny and aiding and abetting larceny; $20,000 bond.
• Malik Torez Jones, 23, of Cricketwood Lane, Youngsville: possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine, felony maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance, possession of marijuana paraphernalia and possession of drug paraphernalia; $25,000 bond.
• Mecca Shaloam Hicks, 26, of Persimmon Street, Youngsville: resisting a public officer; released on a written promise to appear.
• Stephen Allen, 27, of West River Road, Franklinton: assault inflicting serious injury; no bond.
• Keiandra Charmaine Davis, 27, of Person Road, Louisburg: communicating threats and injury to personal property; no bond.
• Delbert Eugene Lester, 45, of N.C. Highway 561, Louisburg: possession of heroin and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $10,000 bond.
• Ronald Joseph Dement, 49, of Laurel Mill Centerville Road, Louisburg: assault with a deadly weapon, injury to personal property, assault on a female, interfering with emergency communication, stalking and communicating threats; $60,000 bond.
• Larry Winston Wagner, 65, of Gholson Place, Henderson: fugitive warrant; no bond.
• Quincy Jamario Bolden, 32, of Howard Tant Road, Zebulon: violation of a court order; $3,000 bond.
• Nathan Lee Coovert, 28, of Steel Meadow Drive, Louisburg: driving without a license, reckless driving with wanton disregard and expired tag; $500 bond.
• Jonquil Malik Stevens, 21, of Queen Ann Street, Burlington: false imprisonment; no bond.
• Zachary Lee Wells, 25, of Wiley Road, Spring Hope: possession of a stolen firearm and possession of stolen goods; $50,000 bond.