Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made June 3-9 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Thomas Lee Burton, 34, of Round Oak Road, Raleigh: larceny; released on written promise.
• Kwami Devonte Jones, 26, of Person Road, Louisburg: breaking and entering and larceny of a firearm; $35,000 secured bond.
• Jonte Lewis, 29, of Brantleytown Road, Zebulon: two counts of possession of heroin; $22,000 secured bond.
• Donald Therall Anderson, 38, of Johnson Street, Bunn: two counts of failure to appear; released on written promise.
• Casey Shanelle Davis, 30, of Cedarhurst Lane, Franklinton: larceny from a merchant utilizing an emergency exit door or fire door; released on written promise.
• Travion Knox, 27, of Happy Trail Franklinton: assault inflicting serious bodily injury; no bond.
• Alicia Mears, 38, of Bonner Place, Louisburg: two counts of simple assault and injury to personal property; no bond.
• Frank Skarzynski, 51, of Farrier Drive, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Anthony Smallwood, 23, of Johns Drive, Bunn: two counts of simple assault and misdemeanor larceny; no bond.
No arrests reported.
• Demeterious Diquon Taylor, 26, of Jewett Avenue, Bunn: assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury; $250,000 secured bond.
• Phillip Mark Wright, 52, of Scarboro Drive, Bunn: possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver cocaine and selling a Schedule II controlled substance; $5,000 secured bond.
• James Scott Perry II, 41, of Spring Valley Road, Henderson: possession of firearm by felon, possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, resisting a public officer, carrying a concealed weapon, two counts probation violation, no operators license and obtaining property by false pretense; $80,000 secured bond.
• Derek Lamar Solomon, 29, of Green Street, Franklinton: possession of firearm by convicted felon, possession with intent to sell or deliver heroin, possession with intent to sell or deliver cocaine, possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $90,000 secured bond.
No arrests reported.