Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made May 6-12 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Dylan Ray Kinzler, 32, of Yank Road, Wilson: trafficking in heroin and possession of methaphetamine; $30,000 secured bond.
• Daniel Peter Meyers, 29, of Chris Road, Bailey: trafficking in heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $20,000 secured bond.
• Tyrone Neal, 48, of Neal Lane, Warrenton: trafficking in cocaine and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for a controlled substance; $30,000 secured bond.
• Edward Randell Carpenter, 27, of Martin Hill Road, Youngsville: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 secured bond.
• Larry Perry, 32, Boysenberry Road, Franklinton: two counts of motor vehicle theft and one count of obtaining property by false pretense; $25,000 secured bond.
• Teresa H. Wooten, 54, of Thomas Road, Zebulon: two counts financial card theft; $10,000 secured bond.
• Dustin Hugh Privette, 30, of Sledge Road, Louisburg: possession of heroin; $5,000 secured bond.
No arrests reported.
• Jaymz Addison III, 25, of Warrenton: two counts of failure to appear; $1,500 secured bond.
• Julius Burrell Griffin, 35, of N.C. Hwy. 39 North, Louisburg: assault by pointing a gun, communicating threats and injury to personal property; $1,000 secured bond.
• William Griffin, 34, of N.C. Hwy. 39 North, Louisburg: assault with a deadly weapon; $1,000 secured bond.
• William Kern, 22, of John’s Lane, Bunn: larceny; $1,000 secured bond.
• Allie Logan Claiborne, 27, of Ridge Circle, Rocky Mount: possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver heroin and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling for a controlled substance; $15,000 secured bond.
• Reginald Dockery, 32, of Dorsey Road, Louisburg: obtain property by false pretense; $10,000 secured bond.
• Wesely Dwayne Ferrell, 54, of Raleigh Farms Road, Youngsville: communicating threats; no bond.
No arrests reported.