Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Sept. 26 through Oct. 2 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Christopher Pope, 21, of Hawksbill Drive, Franklinton: exploitation of minors; $225,000 bond.
• Lonnie Kasheif Alston, 33, of Springhill Lane, Henderson: violation of a domestic violence protective order; no bond.
• Jeffery Dion Gurganus, 49, of Winn Drive, Louisburg: probation violation; $730 bond.
• Dylan Crawford Reeder, 28, of Rolling Brooke Drive, Wake Forest: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $8,000 bond.
• Hanna Marie Altice, 31, of Ransdell Lane, Louisburg: larceny; $1,500 bond.
• Craig Alan Batchelor, 31, Rushing Creek Parkway, Raleigh: exploitation of an elderly or disabled adult; $5,000 bond.
• Robert Daniel Harris, 28, of Broad Leaf Circle: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $11,000 bond.
• Jeremy Ryan Robinson, 38, of Rice Road, Zebulon: possession of heroin, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting a public officer, possession of 0.5-1.5 ounces of marijuana and two counts possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $10,500 bond.
• Patrick Sean Branson, 32, of Rice Road, Zebulon: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance, possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $16,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Thomas Rinker, 37, of Poplar Creek Drive, Franklinton: possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license is revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Brandon Shawn Brown, 45, of Waxwing Lane, Youngsville: habitual felon; released on a written promise to appear.
• Tammy L. Spruill, 38, of Tapers Drive, Raleigh: obtaining property by false pretense and carrying a concealed weapon; $27,500 bond.
• Brandon James Milroy, 20, of Dakota Drive, Zebulon: felony possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia; $11,000 bond.
• Danny Ray Wiggins, 61, of N.C. Highway 231 South, Middlesex: possession of a schedule II controlled substance; $2,500 bond.
• Michael Dangelo Yarborough, 41, of West River Road, Franklinton: driving while license was revoked, failure to heed lights or sirens and reckless driving; $10,000 bond.
No arrests reported
• Brittany Boswell, 20, of M.C. Wilder Road, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; released on an unsecured bond.
• Ashleigh Gayle Olea, 37, of Powell Road, Wake Forest: felony probation violation; $20,000 bond.
• Christopher Dockum, 31, of Buckridge Road, Louisburg: breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering; $25,000 bond.
• Candace Leah Byrd, 28, of Bruce Garner Road, Creedmoor: shoplifting by concealing goods; $1,000 bond.
• Terrance Harrington, 28, of Hyco Street, Norlina: violation of a court order; $560 bond.
• Tonya Sharese Jones, 39, of Highland Way, Franklinton: communicating threats; $1,000 bond.
• Efren Baltazar, 32, of Wilson-Fuller Road, Louisburg: simple assault; $1,000 bond.
• Joseph Albert Fowler Jr, 30, of Dupree Drive, Louisburg: selling cocaine, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a park and two counts each possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine; maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $175,000 bond.