The following is a list of arrests made Aug. 22-28 by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
- Ronald Eaton, 63, of Hill Road, Franklinton: possession of a firearm by a felon; released on a written promise to appear.
- Ashley Evans, 62, of Walter Collins Road, Castalia: larceny; released on a written promise to appear.
- Edgar Gonzalez Pascual, 31, of Alert Road, Louisburg: shoplifting by concealing goods; $600 bond.
- Alexus Vasha Kearney, 21, of Elohim Way, Louisburg: injury to real property; $1,000 bond.
- Johnny McAllister, 26, of N.C. Highway 39, Louisburg: giving alcohol to a person under the age of 21 and aiding the purchase of alcohol by a person under the age of 21; $1,200 bond.
- Treston Markle Wright, 27, of N.C. Highway 98, Bunn: assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury; no bond.
- Aaron Winston Lloyd, 23, of Mary Day Drive, Louisburg: felony possession of cocaine, resisting a public officer, obtaining property by a worthless check and three counts obtaining property by false pretense; $76,500 bond.
- Brandon Timothy Pleasants, 36, of Fox Ridge Road, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
- Timothy Waverly Jr., 26, of Nicholas Street, Henderson: two counts failure to register as a sex offender; $5,000 bond.
- ZShawn A. Irons, 25, of Greenhouse Drive, Zebulon: assault on a female; no bond.
- Jenifer Renee Lynch, 24, of Greenhouse Drive, Zebulon: simple assault; no bond.
- Sara Page Crabtree, 33, of Birch Drive, Creedmoor: possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license was revoked and speeding; $1,000 bond.
- Matthew Daniel Lewis, 30, of Red Road, Nashville: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $3,000 bond.