The following is a list of arrests made Sept. 18-25 by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
- Sincere Holden, 17, of River Road, Louisburg: breaking and entering, second-degree trespassing, resisting a public officer and possession of a knife on educational property; $6,000 bond.
- Dianne Williams Winstead, 53, of Rushing Creek Parkway, Raleigh: exploiting a disabled or elderly adult; $50,000 bond.
- Michael Leonard Winn, 53, of Inglewood Drive, Louisburg; driving while license is revoked for impaired driving, fictitious or altered title or registration card, operating a vehicle without insurance and driving an unregistered vehicle; $1,000 bond.
- Kedrick Jones, 29, of School Street, Rolesville: possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $1,000 bond.
- Uneshia Moni Chavis, 17, of Ben Foster Mobile Home Park Drive, Louisburg: misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury; $1,000 bond.
- John Kyle Sutton, 30, of N.C. Highway 581, Spring Hope: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $15,000 bond.
- Trayamore Perry, 33, of Gardner Road, Castalia: cyberstalking; $1,000 bond.
- Brittany Nichole Boswell, 20, of M.C. Wilder Road, Louisburg: possession of alcohol under the age of 21 and possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $500 bond.
- Trashaun Rajah Wheless, 20, of Layton Store Road, Castalia: possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $100 bond.
- Alan Charles Feiner, 34, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: obtaining property by false pretense; $10,000 bond.
- Hugh Lee Young II, 49, of Furney Pearce Road, Zebulon: assault with a deadly weapon in the presence of a minor; no bond.
- Darnell Thomas Macon II, 30, of Epson Rocky Ford Road, Louisburg: failure to appear; $1,000 bond.
- Ollie Richardson, 24, of Fred Parrish Road, Castalia: carrying a concealed weapon; $1,000 bond.
- Ronald Glenn Williams, 52, of Raymond Tharrington Road, Louisburg: failure to appear; $1,000 bond.
- Dasmon Brenton Vick, 27, of Rough Lane, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
- Timothy Paul Casadonte, 26, of Cheves Road, Zebulon: communicating threats and resisting a public officer; $2,000 bond.
- Angeleka Niann Pittman, 29, of Ben Foster Mobile Home Park, Louisburg: two counts failure to appear; $850 bond.
- Larry Charles Alley, 69, of N.C. Highway 561, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; released on a written promise to appear.
- Rodney Ray Rider, 45, of Mays Crossroads Road, Youngsville: assault on a female; no bond.
- Chandra Jean Oroc, 37, of Jolly Street, Louisburg: simple worthless check; $300 bond.
- Ronald Paul Cameron, 33, of Robertson Street, Knightdale: DWI; $4,000 bond.
No arrests reported.