Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Dec. 31 through Jan. 6 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Shaniece A. Jones-Thames, 20, of Eagle Stone Ridge, Youngsville: assault and battery; no bond.
• Barrett Tyler Powell, 28, of Overlook Drive, Elm City: possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, felony possession of marijuana, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance, possession of a THC isolate and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $51,000 bond.
• Sandra Denise Pettiford, 54, of Old U.S. Highway 64, Spring Hope: misdemeanor larceny; $1,000 bond.
• Paulina Rebollar, 45, of Maple Drive, Louisburg: simple assault; $5,000 bond.
• Benjamin Clayton Wood Jr., 23, of Cardinal Drive, Youngsville: failure to appear; $3,000 bond.
No arrests reported.
• Victoria Elaine Johnson, 33, of Hamilton Street, Henderson: failure to appear; $100 bond.
• Robin Yvonne Irby Jr., 33, of Hawtree Creek Way, Warrenton: failure to appear; released on an unsecured bond.
• Robert Steven Kinton, 22, of Tarboro Road, Youngsville: failure to appear; $40,000 bond.
• Kayli Alyssa Cashwell, 20, of Old Ponderosa Circle, Raleigh: embezzlement; released on an unsecured bond.
• Thomas Alexander Strickland, 54, of Ben Foster Mobile Home Park Drive, Louisburg: resting a public officer: $1,500 bond.
• Michael Paul Hepburn II, 40, of River Commons Drive, Knightdale: possession of stolen goods, obtaining property by false pretense, breaking and entering and felony larceny; $55,000 bond.
• Nathan McElhinny, 31, of Raymond Tharrington Road, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Dustin Trent Barnes, 33, of Atherton Drive, Youngsville: breaking and entering and driving while license was revoked; $37,500 bond.
• Anthony Deon Horne, 22, of Liberty Street, Durham: probation violation; $1,000 bond.
• Jamarius Hakeem Smith, 19, of East C. Street, Butner: possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a Schedule I controlled substance, possession of 0.5-1.5 ounces of marijuana, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, carrying a concealed gun and resisting a public officer; $80,000 bond.
• Jy’rel Nashawn McIendon, 19, of Nancy Street, Durham: possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a Schedule I controlled substance, possession of 0.5-1.5 ounces of marijuana, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, carrying a concealed gun, resisting a public officer and possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $85,000 bond.
• Michael Joseph Davila, 28, of N.C. Highway 56, Castalia: probation violation; $400 bond.
• Michael Devon Hester Jr., 22, of Sam Moss Hayes Road, Creedmoor: assault on a female and possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; no bond.