Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Jan. 16-22 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Marcus Leigh Garner, 25, of Green Needles Boulevard, Raleigh: trafficking in opiates by possession, simple possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $26,500 bond.
• Jessica Falon Perry, 34, of Canterbury Court, Wendell: probation violation, misdemeanor larceny and second-degree trespassing; $3,000 bond.
• Danielle Kinsey Trivette, 27, of N.C. Highway 39, Louisburg: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $10,000 bond.
• Kenneth Wayne Denton, 43, of Alford Mill Road, Bunn: possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 bond.
• Henry Richardson, 63, of Bedrock Lane, Louisburg: larceny of a debit or credit card and identity theft; $36,000 bond.
• Tiburcio Marcial Pineda, 36, of Brannon Road, Zebulon: 15 counts exploitation of minors; $250,000 bond.
• Danny Perry, 35, of Floyd Road, Louisburg: probation violation, possession of drug parpahernalia, expired registration card or tag, driving without a license, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and two counts possession of heroin; $75,000 bond.
• Jason Armstrong, 18, of Timberline Drive, Franklinton: possession of heroin, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $35,000 bond.
• Kent Harris, 51, of Joe Davis Way, Louisburg: simple assault; released on an unsecured bond.
• Olajuwon Akeem Tailey, 26, of Ridley Street, Louisburg: failure to appear and felony possession of marijuana; $12,000 bond.
• Zachary Childers, 22, of Dinwiddie, Virginia: possession of alcohol; $500 bond.
• David Smith, 35, of Arnold Road, Louisburg: larceny by an employee; $20,000 bond.
• Cole Wegenast, 18, of Sagamore Drive, Louisburg: possession of marijuana and possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance; released on an unsecured bond.
• Joshua Morton, 24, of U.S. Highway 1 South, Kittrell: larceny of a motor vehicle; $10,000 bond.
• Birttany Nichole Boswell, 21, of M.C. Wilder Road, Louisburg: failure to appear; $1,000 bond.
• William Richard Mims, 51, of Windsor Drive, Wake Forest; abduction of children; $70,000 bond.
• Amanda Kinard, 35, of Cheeks Quarter Road, Henderson: driving while license was revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia; $7,500 bond.
• Cynthia Marie Foster, 56, of Rogers Drive, Bunn: failure to appear; $300 bond.
• Adrian Richard Gandarilla-Garcia, 20, of Guitar Run, Warrenton: possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and giving fictitious information to an officer; $1,000 bond.