Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Nov. 7-12 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Dianna Elizabeth Santos, 29, of Gordon Moore Road, Franklinton: simple assault; no bond.
• Christopher Smith, 43, of Smith Hayes Road, Louisburg: larceny; $2,000 bond.
• Morris Marshall, 33, of Johnson Town Road, Zebulon: larceny by an employee; released on an unsecured bond.
• Phillip Mario Grilli, 40, of Quail Drive, Youngsville: misdemeanor probation violation; $500 bond.
• David Wayne Lindsay Jr., 31, of Shanes Way, Zebulon: simple assault and assault on a female; $8,000 bond.
• Juan Antonio Estrada, 33, of N.C. Highway 58, Castalia: assault with a deadly weapon; no bond.
• Zachary Warren Pitmann, 30, of N.C. Highway 96, Youngsville: possession of a controlled substance in jail or prison; $14,000 bond.
• Tammy Alston, 47, of East River Road, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; released on a written promise to appear.
• Charles David Sneed Jr., 26, of Julie McKnight Road, Kittrell: assault on a female; no bond.
• Savannah Hodge, 30, of Old U.S. Highway 64 East, Zebulon: school attendance law violation; $1,000 bond.
• Shannon Delores Jones, 32, of Foggs Lane, Louisburg: felony worthless check; $2,500 bond.
• Justin James Gallagher, 25, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Daphine Perry, 48, of Raymond Tharrington Road, Louisburg: probation violation; $340 bond.
• Christopher Thomas Freer, 38, of Richard Wright Road, Franklinton: assault on a female; no bond.
• Timothy James Larocco, 32, of Hardwood Drive, Franklinton: communicating threats; no bond.
• Jo Ann Clemonts, 49, of Cambridge Drive, Franklinton: trafficking in opiates by possession, trafficking in opiates by sale and trafficking in opiates by transportation; $100,000 bond.