Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Nov. 13-19 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Andre Jackson, 50, of Bridgewater Drive, Louisburg: sex offender registration violation; $35,000 bond.
• Roger Hamilton Pender, 32, of Pocomoke Road, Franklinton: driving while license was revoked for impaired driving; $4,000 bond.
• Angela Michelle Jones, 38, of Firetower Road, Louisburg: possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule IV controlled substance and selling or delivering a schedule IV controlled substance; $2,000 bond.
• Arien Blake Morris, 27, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: larceny and trespassing; $2,500 bond.
• Steven Douglas Chalk, 26, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: driving while license was revoked; $2,500 bond.
• Sarah Elizabeth Moody, 16, of Knights Way, Youngsville: simple assault; $1,000 bond.
• Tremain Raykwan Lawrence, 21, of Hewberry Lane, Raleigh: possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $2,000 bond.
• Lisandro Gutierrez, 21, of Coachmans Trail, Louisburg: assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury; $20,000 bond.
• Shawn Izel Gerald, 20, of Bullock Drive, Louisburg: stalking and injury to personal property; no bond.
• Johnny Lee Rogers, 17, of Breedlove Road, Louisburg: communicating a threat of mass violence on a school; $25,000 bond.
• Phillip Michael Bunton Jr., 21, of Olive Grove Church Road, Franklinton: felony possession of a schedule VI controlled substance.
• Isa Hardnett, 35, of Whitney Drive, Louisburg: resisting a public officer; $1,000 bond.
• Joseph Hicks Jr., 28, of Red Hill Lane, Louisburg; resisting a public officer, fictitious information to an officer and two counts felony probation violation, $200,000 bond.
• Taureo Jones, 28, of Grant Street, Louisburg: possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana; $10,000 bond.
• Dawndiestra Delaney Raybon, 42, of Rice Drive, Wake Forest: misdemeanor larceny; $1,000 bond.
• Charlie Perry Jr., 52, of South Hillsborough Street, Franklinton: communicating threats; $1,000 bond.
• Keith Warren Kettells, 42, of Cravens Way, Franklinton: probation violation; $1,000 bond.
• Joseph Hicks Jr., 28, of Red Hill Lane, Louisburg: probation violation; $50,000 bond.
• Jaleesa Harris, 24, of Vaiden Road, Louisburg: larceny of motor fuel; $5,000 bond.
• Rosa Gonzalez, 19, of Gunsmoke Lane, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,500 bond.
• Gary Shaquille Lynch Jr., 25, of Richardson Road, Warrenton: driving while license was revoked; $350 bond.
• Hugh Lee Young Jr., 49, of Furney Pearce Road, Zebulon: misdemeanor domestic violence protective order violation; no bond.
• Benjamin Chase Johnson, 35, of Mays Crossroads Road, Franklinton: possession of heroin, felony possession of cocaine and four counts misdemeanor larceny; $18,000 bond.
• Nathan Lee Coovert, 28, of Stillmeadow Drive, Louisburg: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 bond.
• Eddie Elija Evans, 21, of Dixie Drive, Kittrell, possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule I controlled substance, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance, possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia; $35,000 bond.