Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Oct. 31 through Nov. 6 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Cynthia Marie Foster, 56, of Rogers Drive, Bunn: possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine, selling cocaine and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $20,000 bond.
• Sharonatte Loraine Ausby, 38, of Hamilton Lane, Henderson; show cause; $270 bond.
• Brooks Edgerton, 37, of Old U.S. Highway 64, Spring Hope: assault on a female; no bond.
• Jasmine Nichole Gill, 27, of Chicken Hollow Way, Henderson: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Kim Arthaniel Williams, 51, of Dukes Way, Franklinton: assault on a female and probation violation; no bond.
• Matthew Fischer, 29, of Pepper Road, Oak Ridge: assault on a female; $1,500 bond.
• Kenya Lauren Billings, 31, of East Green Street, Franklinton: misdemeanor larceny; $3,000 bond.
• Zachary Wade Smith, 26, of Brantleytown Road, Zebulon: kidnapping, assault by strangulation, assault on a female and interfering with emergency communications; no bond.
• Armani Deandre Ruiz-Neals, 19, of Purnell Road, Wake Forest: assault by strangulation, assault on a female and interfering with emergency communications; $50,000 bond.
• Rajab D. Jones, 37, of Hickory Rock Road, Louisburg: assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and discharging a weapon into occupied property; released on a written promise to appear.
• Latashia Venice Tucker, 33, of Happy Valley Trail, Franklinton: driving while license was revoked and show cause; $2,060 bond.
• Nick Torgerson, 37, of Ballard Pruitt Road, Franklinton: probation violation; $295 bond.
• Jonathon Groves, 43, of Williamston Ridge Drive, Youngsville: possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $14,000 bond.
• Daroun Hodge, 22, of Floyd Road, Louisburg: speeding in a school zone and reckless driving with wanton disregard; $1,500 bond.
• Quincy Jamario Bolden, 32, of Howard Tant Road, Zebulon: conspiracy to sell or deliver a Schedule II controlled substance; $15,000 bond.