Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Nov. 28 through Dec. 3 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Gabriel Paige Ivey, 39, of Harris Lane, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Starlynn Love Hasty Nipper, 42, of Harris Lane, Louisburg: simple assault; no bond.
• Justin Jones, 31, of Person Road, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Craig Lamont Dozier, 44, of South Main Street, Franklinton: trespass of real property; $1,000 bond.
• James Dewayne Pearce, 36, of Martinhill Drive, Youngsville: misdemeanor larceny and identity theft; $30,000 bond.
• Cory Montez Barnes, 34, of Cambridge Drive, Franklinton: injury to personal property; $1,000 bond.
• Anthony Millard Batts, 54, of Pocomoke Road, Franklinton: DWI; $1,000 bond.
• Keith Emerson Ball, 37, of Balls Way, Franklinton: show cause; $315 bond.
• Damian Taron Jones, 36, of Ingle Drive, Louisburg: misdemeanor simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia; $2,000 bond.
• Thomas Dante Perry, 26, of Cripple Creek Drive, Louisburg: misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun; $2,500 bond.
No arrests reported
• Eugene Raymond Albert III, 44, of Julie Pearce Road, Louisburg: violation of a domestic violence protective order; no bond.
• Grequan Earl Terrell, 29, of Lana Circle, Louisburg: injury to personal property; $2,000 bond.
• Rachel Danielle Westall, 32, of Government Road, Clayton: possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver heroin and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $25,000 bond.