Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Dec. 5-12 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Jake Lee Creep, 28, of Fowler Creek Road, Zebulon: assault on a female and assault by strangulation; no bond.
• Joshya David Preslar, 40, of N.C. Highway 39 South, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Timothy Shane Lewis, 36, of Bob Richards Road, Zebulon: possession of a firearm by a felon, failure to store a firearm to protect a minor, inhaling toxic vapors, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, driving while license was revoked for impaired driving, probation violation, reckless driving to endanger and possession of drug paraphernalia; $112,000 bond.
• Jonathan P. Kazmierczak, 45, of Cape Charles Drive, Raleigh: cyberstalking; $500 bond.
• Amarelys Rodriguez, 31, of Alert Road, Louisburg: simple assault; no bond.
• Primitivo Santiago-Silverio, 21, of Colleys Way, Franklinton: assault by strangulation and assault on a female; no bond.
• Payton Rey Heath, 18, of South Oliver Drive, Henderson: possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia; bond unavailable.
• Patrick Wayne Parker, 20, of Weldons Mill Road, Henderson: possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia; bond unavailable.
• Harold Wayne Reagon, 48, of Buck Ridge Drive, Louisburg: simple possession of a schedule III controlled substance; $500 bond.
• Dale Tonette McGhee, 58, of Pocomoke Road, Franklinton: misdemeanor larceny; $500 bond.
• Arthur Thomas Peace, 27, of Lehman Street, Henderson: possession of a firearm by a felon, carrying a concealed gun after or while consuming alcohol, communicating threats and second-degree trespassing; $30,000 bond.
• Charles Ashley Barbour Jr., 53, of Hidden Way, Youngsville: probation violation; $5,000 bond.
• Michael Tracy Cheatham, 52, of South Pinkston Street, Henderson: two counts driving while license was revoked; $1,400 bond.
• James Edward Patterson II, 24, of Briarcliff Road, Rocky Mount: possession of drug paraphernalia; $250 bond.
• Monica Young, 54, of Buckridge Road, Louisburg: communicating threats and first-degree trespassing; $3,500 bond.
No arrests reported.
No arrests reported.
• Sandra Marie Baker, 42, of Guess Road, Durham: misdemeanor larceny; $801 bond.
• Bill Bailey, 52, of Pleasants Road, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.