Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Dec. 12-17 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• William Andrew Victor, 38, of Cleghorn Circle, Hope Mills: possession of a schedule II controlled substance and three counts of failure to appear; $4,500 bond.
• Jose Fernandez III, 18, of Joe Davis Way, Bunn: felony probation violation; $20,000 bond.
• Claudienett Marie Hinton, 34, of Wake Oak Street, Wake Forest: speeding without an operator’s license; $500 bond.
• Miguel Angel Loera Hernandez, 31, of Tom Wright Road, Franklinton: resisting a public officer; $10,000 bond.
• Nelson Bernard Baker, 53, of Dead Road, Bunn: assault by strangulation; $10,000 bond.
• Brian Keith Murray, 23, of Flat Rock Way, Zebulon: assault on a female; no bond.
• David Nathaniel Hawthorne, 32, of Spencers Gate Drive, Youngsville: assault on a female and resisting a public officer; $10,000 bond.
• Jamel Manning, 46, of Holly Ridge Farm Road, Raleigh: armed robbery and prostitution; $65,000 bond.
• Ledarius Jamel Alston, 18, of Kingfisher Way, Louisburg: injury to personal property and second-degree trespassing; $1,500 bond.
• Priscilla Marie Dunston, 37, of Rock Road, Franklinton: larceny of a motor vehicle; released on an unsecured bond.
• Williams Arthur Branch, 43, of Kenny Lane, Henderson: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Hayward Simon, 32, of Crosstie Street, Knightdale: driving while license was revoked for impaired driving; $1,000 bond.
• Daryl Antonio Wilkins, 40, of Jordan School Road, Warrenton: unsupervised probation violation; $315 bond.
• Norma Andre Bass, 43, of East College Street, Franklinton: misdemeanor probation violation: $755 bond.