Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Dec. 19-22 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Edward Odell Fogg, 62, homeless: probation violation; $10,000 bond.
• Nathaniel Adam Bettinghaus, 21, of Hartham Park Avenue, Raleigh: possession of drug paraphernalia; $500 bond.
• Darryl Trenton Ware, 29, of Beaver Dam Drive, Youngsville: probation violation; $715 bond.
• Joselynn M. Stewart, 28, of White Plains, Maryland: simple assault; no bond.
• Jerry Williams III, 26, of Ruby Lane, Youngsville: assault on a female; no bond.
• Elmer Ivan Rivas, 25, of Rainey Road, Salisbury: second-degree trespassing, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver marijuana, delivering marijuana, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine, delivering cocaine, delivering a Schedule II controlled substance, providing a phone or electronic device to an inmate, three counts providing contraband to an inmate and two counts of each possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a Schedule II controlled substance and trafficking in methamphetamine; $500,000 bond.
• Jasmine D. Barnes, 24, of Strawbrush Road, Spring Hope: assault with a deadly weapon; no bond.
• Connell Maurice Collins, 35, of Kenmore Street, Louisburg: possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine, selling cocaine, providing fictitious information to an officer and two counts probation violation; $77,500 bond.
• Alan Feiner, 34, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: assault on a female and assault inflicting serious injury; no bond.