Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Feb. 6-11 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Asia Shari Johnson, 31, of Inscoe Road, Castalia: domestic violence protective order violation; no bond.
• Arthur Peace, 26, of Lehman Street, Henderson: felony probation violation: $25,000 secured bond.
• Malcolm Campbell, 46, of Old Norlina Road, Henderson: unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; $1,000 bond.
• Lesly Orozco Hernandez, 21, of Dupree Drive, Louisburg: simple assault and injury to personal property; no bond.
• Nathaniel Alston, 59, of Alert Road, Warrenton: communicating threats; $500 bond.
• Renee Marie Perry, 23, of Quincy Downs Road, Zebulon: failure to yield at a stop sign and driving while license was revoked for impaired driving; $1,000 bond.
• Charity Yolanda Snelling, 24, of Hill Road, Franklinton: simple assault; $1,000 bond.
• Ashley Lizabeth McCabe, 33, of Homes Way, Youngsville: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• William Burkett, 21, of Rice Drive, Wake Forest: possession of heroin; $5,000 bond.
• Paul Denton, 37, of Alford Mill Road, Bunn: hit and run from the scene of property damage and two counts each DWI and driving while license was revoked; $10,000 bond.
• Melody Davis, 32, of Stadium Drive, Kinston: failure to appear and resisting a public officer; $2,000 bond.
• Hector Pop, 31, of Piedmont Drive, Lexington: communicating threats and harassing phone call; $500 bond.
• Timothy Hunter Duke, 23, of Pine Ridge Drive, Louisburg: breaking and entering a place of worship, larceny after breaking and entering and disclosing private images of an adult; $49,000 bond.