Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Jan. 31 through Feb. 5 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Kyle Christopher Hunter, 26, of Riggans Way, Franklinton: two counts driving while license was revoked; $2,000 bond.
• James Ray Perry, 44, of Moulton Way, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Brandon Lee Clairborne, 28, of East Green Street, Macclesfield; felony probation violation; $1,500 bond.
• Margret Lortcher, 69, of Highland Drive, Franklinton: fugitive warrant; no bond.
• Jordan Alexander Dean, 28, of Broad Leaf Circle, Raleigh: probation violation; $30,000 bond.
• Andrew Robert Lortcher Jr., 39, of Highland Drive, Franklinton: felony possession of heroin and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $10,000 bond.
• Kemo Antwon Strickland, 38, of Ridley Street, Louisburg: show cause; $205 bond.
• Zachary Wade Smith, 27, of Brantleytown Road, Zebulon: assault on a female; no bond.
• Carlye Jean Wegenast, 20, of Sagamore Drive, Louisburg: simple assault; no bond.
No arrests reported.
• David Nathaniel Hawthorne, 32, of Spencers Gate Drive, Youngsville: misdemeanor child abuse, misdemeanor cruelty to animals and interfering with emergency communications; $10,000 bond.
• Debora Epps Wilson, 53, of Hickory Rock Road, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; released on an unsecured bond.
• Curtis Durand Roberson, 57, of U.S. 401 North, Louisburg: injury to personal property, $500 bond.
• Donald Hood, 36, of Cameron Park Drive, Louisburg: violation of a court order; $670 bond.