The following is a list of arrests made Aug. 8-14 by the Franklin County Sheriff's Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
- Michael John Loomis, 55, of Alcock Lane, Youngsville: probation violation; released on a written promise to appear.
- Wayne Douglas Thorp, 61, of Leonard Road, Louisburg: simple assault; $5,000 bond.
- Jaden Willow Groves, 20, of Deer Run Drive, Franklinton: two counts failure to appear; $2,000 bond.
- Brandon Scott Anthony, 21, of Deer Run Drive, Franklinton: two counts failure to appear.
- Carnell Alexander Hargrove, 32, of Green Forest Drive, Franklinton: show cause; $300 bond.
- Chadwick Joyner, 43, of N.C. Highway 401 South, Louisburg: DWI level 4 and probation violation; $750 bond.
- James Logan Young, 29, of Richards Way, Zebulon: assault on a female; $5,000 bond.
- Richard Adrian Gonzalez, 19, of Phelps Road, Louisburg: simple assault; released on a written promise to appear.
- Michael Patrick Burch, 57, of Pocomoke Road, Franklinton: assault on a female; no bond.
- Stanley Bernard Long, 56, of Seven Paths Road, Louisburg: probation violation; $735 bond.
- Kristy Paige Fuller, 27, of Delterra Drive, Youngsville: simple assault; no bond.
- Rodney Martez Kearney, 47, of Dunn Road, Louisburg: misdemeanor probation violation; $15,000 bond.
- Christian Trayjhun Winston, 23, of Sweet Clover Drive, Franklinton: obtaining property by false pretense and hit-and-run from the scene of property damage; $26,000 bond.
- Gary Eaton-Yarborough, 24, of Long Mill Road, Youngsville: probation violation; $750 bond.
- William Joel Langston, 52, Rocky Ford Road, Louisburg: communicating threats; released on an unsecured bond.