Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made June 26 through July 2 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Bradley Michael Oliver, 29, of Willow Court, Raleigh: violation of a domestic violence protection order; no bond.
• Analisa Pauchaicela, 28, of Lumberjack Lane, Louisburg: DWI; $1,000 bond.
• Shea Danielle Gofmanas, 31, of North Louisburg Road, Spring Hope: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $15,000 bond.
• Addrienne Tecqueze Mangum, 27, of Otis Burrows Road, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Troy Daniel Mortenson, 29, of Holden Road, Youngsville: identity theft; $20,000 bond.
• Christopher Lee Burroughs, 33, of Sarah, Mississippi: felony probation violation; $25,000 bond.
• Lakeshia Thomas Manson, 42, of Coachmans Trail, Louisburg: misdemeanor worthless check; $2,000 bond.
• Thurston Choplin, 41, of Mark Street, Franklinton: misuse of 911 system; $1,000 bond.
• Phillip Joseph Holly, 52, homeless: misdemeanor probation violation and two counts failure to appear; released on an unsecured bond.
• Kwarshon Rakim White, 28, of Walter Grissom Road, Kittrell: selling or delivering a schedule I controlled substance, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a schedule I controlled substance and felony maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; released on an unsecured bond.
• Gregory Privette, 55, of Wood Road, Louisburg: assault on a female; no bond.
• Emily Brandice Privette, 24, of Tiger Ridge Drive, Louisburg: simple assault; no bond.
• Tyshon Stokes, 20, of Capps Farm Road, Hollister: two counts failure to appear; $2,000 bond.
• Trevon Alston Knight, 23, of Rogers Drive, Bunn: larceny of a motor vehicle, breaking and entering and possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $50,500 bond.
• Desean Strickland, 48, of Wilders Lane, Louisburg: DWI and driving while license was revoked; $2,000 bond.
• Jessica Marie Jackson, 36, of Eason Court, Youngsville: larceny; $1,500 bond.