Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made July 10-17 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Quadier Eaton, 32, of North Piney Grove Road, Henderson: communicating threats; no bond.
• Leandre Perry Yarborough, 24, of Midnight Lane, Franklinton: resisting a public officer; $5,000 bond.
• Jerome Usher Jr., 33, of Alford Mill Road, Bunn: selling or delivering a Schedule II controlled substance, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver cocaine and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $20,000 bond.
• Earnest Tharrington, 42, of John Mitchell Road, Youngsville: failure to work after being hired; released on a written promise to appear.
• Tiffany Thomas, 31, of Vicksboro Road, Henderson: simple assault and second-degree trespassing; $500 bond.
• Ronnie Curry, 30, of Bulls Head Road, Bailey: assault on a female; no bond.
No arrests reported.
• David Sidney Smith, 24, of Smooth Rider Road, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Jerome Tabron Jr., 36, of Brown Way, Franklinton: misdemeanor flee to elude arrest with a motor vehicle, resisting a public officer and injury to real property; $6,000 bond.
• Ali Evans, 17, of North Ridgeview Way, Franklinton: larceny and possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana; $8,000 bond.
• Stephen Michael Wilkins Sr., 54, of Johns Lane, Zebulon: probation violation; $825 bond.
• Aljawon Evans, 19, of North Ridgeview Way, Franklinton: larceny; $600 bond.
• Tyler Rife, 25, of John Winstead Road, Louisburg: possession of a controlled substance in prison or jail; $35,000 bond.
• Derrick James Hyatt, 28, of Cureton Drive, Youngsville: misdemeanor probation violation; $12,000 bond.
• Dawn Raybon, 42, of Rice Drive, Youngsville: failure to appear; $5,000 bond.
• Zachary Taylor Fitzgibbon, 25, of American Legion Road, Franklinton: possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $7,500 bond.
• Krystal Marie Castellini, 24, of South Bullock Street, Henderson: injury to personal property and failure to return motor vehicle; $3,500 bond.
• Keith Alexander Siplen, 33, of Pritchard Road, Warrenton: assault by pointing a gun; $1,000 bond.
• Kenneth Lee Humphrey, 41, of South Cooper Drive, Henderson: two counts failure to appear; $117 bond.
• Ethan Tyler Smith, 27, of Courtney Drive, Louisburg: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Kimly Hart, 42, of Elsie Marie Drive, Youngsville: providing false information to police; $1,000 bond.
• Madison Deann Johnson, 23, of N.C. Highway 581 South, Bailey: possession of drug paraphernalia; $1,000 bond.
• Daniel Telter Blake, 31, of Jordan School Road, Warrenton: injury to personal property and communicating threats; no bond.
• Earl Jones, 48, of J.P. Taylor Road, Henderson: failure to appear; $500 bond.
• Ogerta Helena Hartwein, 42, of Weatherson Lane, Raleigh: interference with custody; no bond.
• Carlos Cannady, 27, of Savage Street, Franklinton: assault on a female; $4,000 bond.