Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The following is a list of arrests made Jan. 8-15 by the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. All information is from public law enforcement records.
• Luis Angel Barron-Dugue, 32, of Loblolly Circle, Louisburg: misdemeanor probation violation; $10,000 bond.
• Chedi Antrel Pittman, 30, of Field Crest Road Southwest Upper, Rocky Mount: driving while license was revoked; $1,000 bond.
• Thomas Alexander Strickland, 54, of Ben Foster Mobile Home Park, Louisburg: possession of a firearm by a felon; $20,000 bond.
• Lowell Moody, 64, of Rollins Avenue, Henderson: felony possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia; $10,000 bond.
• Damien Jerrell Yancey, 32, of Cloe Lane, Henderson: hit and run from the scene of property damage, driving while license was revoked and improper backing; $2,000 bond.
• Taizion Shannard Durr, 26, of Whaley Drive, Warrenton: failure to appear; $1,000 bond.
• Alvis Ray Webb, 73, of Scarboro Trailer Park, Bunn: hit and run from the scene of property damage; $500 bond.
• Brittney Claudia Hicks, 27, of Huntington Place, Louisburg: assault and battery on an individual with disabilities; $1,000 bond.
• Robert Millard, 33, of Ralph Drive, Pikeville: domestic violence protective order violation; $2,000 bond.
• Quinton Maurice Hawkins, 36, of Jimmy Jones Way, Youngsville: probation violation; $500 bond.
• Ashley Delorge, 26, of Mill Creek Drive, Youngsville: failure to appear; $1,000 bond.
• Tracy Nicole Rife, 40, of West Mason Street, Franklinton: show cause, backup lamps violation, driving while license was revoked and probation violation; $6,000 bond.
• Lachavis Rondell Bullock, 37, of Baileys Creek Drive, Kittrell: felony larceny of a motor vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a Schedule I controlled substance; $80,500 bond.
• Cerene Michelle Anderson, 52, of Crooked Creek Run, Youngsville: possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of less than 0.5 ounces of marijuana and driving while license was revoked; $25,000 bond.
• Kendrick Catrell Smith, 21, of Rogers Drive, Bunn: selling marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance; $40,000 bond.
• James Monday, 20, of Wake County Line Road, Zebulon: driving while license was revoked; $1,500 bond.
• Jocarol Gibbs, 55, of Williams Pearce Way, Youngsville: possession of stolen goods and driving while license was revoked; $500 bond.
• Michaela Eizabeth Atkins, 52, of Rustic Ridge Road, Franklinton; possession of heroin, maintaining a vehicle or dwelling place for a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia; $5,000 bond.