Thank you for being one of our most loyal readers. Please consider supporting community journalism by subscribing.
The Rolesville Police Department investigated the following incidents and arrested the following suspects from March 29 through April 5, according to public police records.
• Devonte Montreast Jordan, 23, of Stoke Hammond Court, Rolesville, charged with felony conspiracy to obtain property by false pretense and felony obtaining property by false pretense at 6:57 p.m. in the 200 block of Stoke Hammond Court, bond not listed.
• Drug offense, reported at 8:03 p.m. on Louisburg Road at North Main Street, Rolesville.
• Stacey Lynn Smith, 48, of Stonewall Drive, Raleigh, charged with DWI and failure to heed lights or sirens at 8:20 p.m. in the 11400 block of Louisburg Road, bond not listed.
• Larceny, reported at 11:10 p.m. in the 300 block of Stoke Hammond Court, Rolesville.
• Runaway, reported at 4:26 p.m. in the 1000 block of East Young Street, Rolesville.
• Trespassing, reported by Cruizers at 6:40 p.m. in the 400 block of South Main Street, Rolesville.
• DWI, reported at 5:22 p.m. in the 4400 block of Rogers Road, Rolesville.
• John Richard Fortner, 34, of Shefford Town Drive, Rolesville, charged with DWI level 1 and DWI at 6:56 p.m. in the 4400 block of Rogers Road, bond not listed.